OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy New Year & Detox

Happy New Year.  Wishing us all great things in 2013.  I started my 118* detox and am almost at the end.  I think it's a good idea to start the year fresh with cleaning out the old and jump starting a toxin free year.  This year I have activities every month and do hope you will attend them all.

 February I will be doing a  yoga immersion at YogaWorks Costa Mesa.
 March I will be doing a info session for the spring 200 teacher training.
April I will be returning to the Parker Palm Springs for another yoga retreat
April to June the 200 teacher training weekend edition will occur
September working towards doing a retreat at Miraval Resort in Arizona

Any questions about any of these activities feel free to contact me and I will send you more information.  Otherwise check out these websites.  Namaste

www.yogaworks.com
www.the parkerpalmsprings.com
www.miraval.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive