OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fabulous in February

I hope this posting finds you well.  How was your Valentine's Day?  I had a great time teaching classes playing silly songs and of course eating chocolate.  Let's face it anytime there is an opportunity to eat chocolate I'm going to take it.  Take a look at my up coming events.  I would love to have you attend.  Also if you have any questions or comments feel free to post.  Stay well and looking forward to doing yoga with you!.  Stay well

For information about the 200 and 300 hour programs visit www.yogaworks.com

For information about my retreat in Palm Springs go to www.theparkerpalmsprings.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive