OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Thursday, June 18, 2015

June Gloom NO WAY!

Well it June and I have started/ended a cleanse.  It's no secrete how much I like 118*  This is an easy cleanse why...because they do everything for you!  All I have to do is go to the restaurant pick up my food and watch the weight and toxins go bye bye.  I did a 3 day cleanse.  It's a calorie count of 1500-1800 a day...that's more than what I usually do.  This is how it works. You get a juice, lunch, smoothie, dinner, and dessert.  It is a great way to restart your metabolism. It's raw vegan so good and so easy in fact I will do another in July...are you with me....let me know


www.118degrees.com
www.yogaworks.com

choc1017@a9l.com

Namaste xoxo


Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Inspiring writings and I greatly admired what you have to say , I hope you continue to provide new ideas for us all and greetings success always for you..Keep update more information..
    Yoga Temple in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the valuable information. Your blog was very helpful and efficient For Me.Are you looking for yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Yoga With Arohanyoga offers the best yoga teacher training.
    yoga teacher training Rishikesh

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive