OC, CA, United States
Yoga Schedule Down Below schedule a private today! choc1017@aol.com

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

October the loss of Sable

October doesn't feel like my birthday month....I feel the loss of my great love SABLE.  This was by far the hardest thing I every had to do.  I never want to put another creature down every again. There is not a day  that goes by that I don't think of her and miss her.  She was and is the great love of my life!

That Day 10/09.....was a sombre day....I had subbed my classes out and decided to go to the gym with all of my weird energy.  I took a weight lifting class...in which I cried thru it. I went into the gym locker room in which I began to cry...to the point I could no longer stand.  Crying and wimping I fell to my knees praying to God please help me I can't do this....please don't make me do this...

A woman collected me and asked what's wrong.  I said I have to put my puppy down and I am heart broken.  She asked if she could pray with me and I said yes.  This woman was wearing all white and had a green headband around her head.  She started to pray and I couldn't really understand but she said lord you know all things and you will make her understand why sable needs to be with you. I never told her my dogs name....and how did she know I was a Christian.  I weeped and hugged her,,,before I could say thank you she was gone.  This was God's divine intervention.....after that I was at peace...I went running thru the gym...I had to find this woman.....really what happen was this angel found me.   To this day I look for her in the gym....I love you Sable my heart beats for you every day I know you are in the clouds running with your original masters love and light thank you for blessing me!!

love and light

3 comments:

  1. Very Nice Post really explained good information and Please keep updating us..... Thanks
    Yoga Teacher Training in Goa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is excellent information. Thanks for sharing.Yogatempleindia is one of the best Yoga Teacher Training in Goa.
    They provide the experienced teachers in traditional yoga practice is built on yoga asana, pranayama, meditation
    Yoga Teacher Training Goa.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive